We are a trusted name in the field of dentistry offering complete holistic family care in a modern, state of the art facility located in Georgetown Guyana; providing everyone -including dental tourists- the highest level of dental care.
Our centre, headed by Dr. Clive R. Jagan a dentist with over 41yrs of experience, surely gives us an edge! Using modern, conservative procedures, we are committed to providing patient centered care: working with you to achieve and maintain complete dental harmony and overall oral health, all in a pain free dental experience!
Our dental sterilization standards ensure the highest quality of dental treatment; and in the quest to achieve and provide global benchmarked quality, where minimal bacterial counts are desired, and in the interest of best patient care, international standards for sterilization are followed to prevent the spread of infections. Our specialised laser, implant, and cosmetic clinic which utilizes digital x-rays and intra-oral cameras and digital photography, allows for expert evaluation and precise planning of any dental procedure.
Upon entering our office at the corner of Lamaha & Light streets you will receive a warm welcome and will feel at ease in our inviting atmosphere. Our efficient and warm team of dentists and staff work hard to make your experience an enjoyable one. Come and experience our friendly staff, soothing inside outside ambience and above all the compassion, expertise and advanced dental facilities of Jagan Dental Centre.
About the Staff
- We are a caring, compassionate team who always put our patients’ best interests first.
- We are sincere and friendly – as well as highly trained, and eager to share our knowledge.
- We offer the professionalism and integrity you expect and deserve.
- Our aim is to build lasting relationships based on trust and respect. We will work with you to develop treatment plans that fit your unique goals and needs, as well as your budget.
- We care about people . . . not just teeth.
- Every effort is used to ensure the highest quality dentistry possible, i.e, the type of work we ourselves would be delighted to have in our own mouths if needed.